Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do I break out after my eyebrow's are waxed?

Ok, so I go about every few months to get my eyebrow's waxed, but in the meantime I just pluck them. But you know, you need a fresh painful wac from time to time!!!! But EVERYTIME I get the waxed, I NEVER touch the area and I come straight home and wash my face. I never make contact........then they break out. I mean no one can tell ecept me. I feel where it is rigid and ruff where they have been waxed and very red...even though I am darker complected. Why in the world is this? What can I do?


The woman that does my eyebrows does put gells on afterwords and cleans them up.


Any suggestions?





Many thanks!Why do I break out after my eyebrow's are waxed?
your skin is probably sensitive. sensitive skin does'nt respond well to waxing since waxing is a very violent method of removal, because the hair is ripped straight from the follicle, which is under the skin. there is a method called threading which is just as efficient as waxing but not as painful. it's also gentler on the skin. try it out, i think they're starting to use it in the salons.Why do I break out after my eyebrow's are waxed?
its the wax. I used to have this problem to. Unitill i stoped going to get it done. the wax is so hat it irritates your skin and makes you break out. then it gets down in your pores after the hair is gone and it makes it even worse. Stop going and try to do them yourself
The wax is probably irritating your skin, try a different place that waxes or try getting your eyebrows threaded
i have the same problem. i think its a combination of my skin being allergic to the wax and/or cotton that they use, heat bumps, and the creams and ';cooling gels'; they put on afterwards.. i wish it didn't happen, but its worth it to get nice eyebrows lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment