Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How much $$$ would someone have to pay you to wax off your eyebrows?

[you know the would take a long time to grow back %26gt;:)]How much $$$ would someone have to pay you to wax off your eyebrows?
I'd do it for $20How much $$$ would someone have to pay you to wax off your eyebrows?
My butt is so big that it could be called uranis. I eat sofas for brunch. My friend kristen is on the phonr with me. I am very bored and sitting at home like a fat kid with no friends what so ever. Do you russian? My mouse! see you later hippo head.
$2,500. im vain.





but i must add my mom's friend once plucked her eyebrows off and they never grew back. but i never noticed coz she had bangs
50 centss.
1000 dollars





so many people just pencil their eyebrows..it'll grow back
500 dollars
30-35 dollars
10 million dollars.


they'd never grow back the same as they were before!
$1,000
$500 +
$20 000
$0.00
$10
$100,000
They麓re are unpricble !
like 50000 dollars
someone would have to pay me 10 dollars to suck my cock
Any cent. A black guy has to eat.
All the money in the world. I would look so ugly and weird without them
i would never do that lol.


i'd look like a fkin alien!

No comments:

Post a Comment