Saturday, January 23, 2010

I got my eyebrows waxed today, and i have two red bumps that sting?

i got them done, where i always get them done, and i never have problems with my skin afterwards....so about an hour ago, i was feeling my eyebrow, and while i felt it, it stung and is a little puffyI got my eyebrows waxed today, and i have two red bumps that sting?
If you think you may have been burned, clean area gently with cold water, put some ice in sandwich bags, wrap in hand cloths, and lay down with them on your brows. After 30 minutes apply a clean burn ointment.I got my eyebrows waxed today, and i have two red bumps that sting?
I put baby oil on mine, because the same thing happens to me.
Its helps to sooth with witch hazel. I use it when I get my eyebrows and mustache waxed and the redness and irritation almost immediately go away
Not really a problem. Your skin reacts differently everytime, the bumps and pain should go away soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment