Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it okay to go tanning and then get your eyebrows waxed?

I dont think its a good idea, the reasons ares:


1) You'll tan and then if you remove some of your eyebrows you'll probably have spots without tanning (it depends on how much you'll wax and tan, but still)


2) The second and most important is that after tanning, your skin will be mores ensible than normal..which means you dont wanna suffer adding it hot wax and then tearing your eyebrows...


My suggestion: Wait two days more or less after tanning, or do it before (two days as well ) so your skin can recover a lettle bit.Is it okay to go tanning and then get your eyebrows waxed?
not not really u'll end up with a white strip wherever you waxedIs it okay to go tanning and then get your eyebrows waxed?
I think so... I have and nothing happened %26lt;3
I've done this,and I got a sunburn on them. I wouldn't recommend this.
yes its okay if thats what you want. i mean i would never do it but other people would.
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment