Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to wax my eyebrows?

My eyebrows are thick and bushy. I want to wax them before i go to canada on the 31st and i dont know how to wax them.How to wax my eyebrows?
don't get them waxed.


Go to the salon and get them professionally tweezed.


(my derma said the skin gets it's collegen pulled and that makes the skin above the eyes sag and droopy.. so DON';T do it :] )How to wax my eyebrows?
don't if you've never done it before!





go to a salon. they will trim them, wax, and pluck some stray ones...then you just maintain the lines that they've waxed by tweezing every few days.





I get mine waxed once every 2-3 months...and inbetween waxings i just pluck any hairs that grow in outside of the area.


Once you get the hang of it then you can buy your own wax and do it.
I wouldn't do it yourself..especially if it's your first time ever doing anything with them. Try plucking. Make sure you follow your natural brow. Try looking up videos on youtube





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak1QBlR.sU5AhlmnuYW..insy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081022141914AA0Fd3U
Don't do it yourself!





Go to a PROFESSIONAL salon, with licensed estheticians.





They're very good, and you will probably feel more confident and comfortable with one.





I hope it turns out nicely!
since you don't know, i wouldn't even try them.


go to a salon or spa.


i've been charged $12 at one salon then i went to a hair cuttery and was charged $8 and they did just as good a job.
LOL don't do it yourself, you will absolutely ruin them!
go to the beauty parlour and get them waxed

No comments:

Post a Comment