Thursday, January 21, 2010

I got my eyebrows waxed around noon and thy're still red. Any tips to reduce redness?

I have school tommorow, so i dont want redness..help?I got my eyebrows waxed around noon and thy're still red. Any tips to reduce redness?
By tomorrow the redness should be gone.I got my eyebrows waxed around noon and thy're still red. Any tips to reduce redness?
Put lotion on with aloe vera in it and don't scratch them, because I know they itch.
You'll be back to normal before school...don't worry about it.
baby oil or Vitamin D oil. Cucumbers to soothe.
Get a marker that matches your skin tone and color over the red spots
ice cubes should help.i've been there and tried that.
Take a cotton ball soak it with alcohol and swab them, then put a moisturizer on them like baby oil Vaseline it should be OK.
It will not be red in the morning...place a cold wash cloth on it.
The best thing to do is to keep your skin scrupulously clean after a waxing. If you are going somewhere, you can go over the area with an ice cube if you need to reduce puffiness and redness.
Try placing a cold rag on your forehead. If they are still red in the morning you can use some concealer, powder or foundation to cover it up.
Use ice cubes to cool it down. before going to bed take a aspirin if not allergic
you should have put ice on them right away - it may not be too late yet.
Try using ice and then moisturize them after you dry them off.
You can dab a little witch hazel on them with a cotton ball. This will help with the swelling and the redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment