Saturday, January 23, 2010

So i just got my eyebrows waxed and i'm so red, what kind i do to calm my skin that i have at home?

Aloe Vera or ice. If you just want the redness gone dab a little concealer over it. If you get your eyebrows waxed a lot i really suggest aloe vera, it helps with the worst sunburn. you can get it at walmart or target and it's blue (well at least mine is).


Hope this helps!So i just got my eyebrows waxed and i'm so red, what kind i do to calm my skin that i have at home?
A cool compress will reduce the swelling, try using the cool back of a spoon. Also, blue toothpaste, if you have it, can reduce the redness. I'm not kidding.So i just got my eyebrows waxed and i'm so red, what kind i do to calm my skin that i have at home?
Get an ice cube, and wrap a napkin around it or put it in a bag. Hold is tightly over your eyebrow for about 10 mintues, then do the same with the other one.
Aloe Vera? Moisturise with no additives, such as E45 or anything from the ';Simple'; range won't irritate the skin, as well :)


It'll probably be much better in the morning if you leave it alone :)
DONT GET THEM WAXED..USE TWEEZERS AND PLUCK YOURSELF..NO IRRITATIONS..except at the moment of the pluck! :)
Try baby oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment