Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do your eyebrows look like after not plucking or waxing them for 2 months?

they look bushy but fine not all over the place cuz mine are tamedHow do your eyebrows look like after not plucking or waxing them for 2 months?
I wouldn't even dare try.. ohhh, I don't even want to imagine.





Mine are dark, maybe that's why.How do your eyebrows look like after not plucking or waxing them for 2 months?
Unkempt
They look a bit..er...wild. I would have random little hairs growing underneath and in between my eyebrows, which I can't resist to pluck. Of course from far away they look okay...
if you haven't already started plucking them, they should look alright, but if you have, you will get little unwanted hairs all around your eyebrows.
Like I tried to grow them together.
mine dont look any different I dont have bushy eyebrows.
LIKE BUSHES!
it would depend on your eyebows. mine are really light and not very think so i hardly pluck them at all.
I've NEVER gone that long without plucking. I don't want to think about the horror!
Hairier. The areas which were plucked previously, now has thicker hair growing back.
they are not very pretty.But the upside is if you go on a date with a guy and he doesn't say anyhting about them you know he really likes you.
I don't want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment