Thursday, January 21, 2010

How old should a girl be to wax their eyebrows?

That is at your own discretion, perhaps with a trusted adult (i.e. your mom is your best bet). There is no official age, and essentially it comes down to how you feel about your eyebrows and when you think it is an appropriate time to wax them (or shape them using other methods).How old should a girl be to wax their eyebrows?
NEVER EVER EVER! I started plucking mine when I was maybe twelve or thirteen but I don't ever wax! I've done it before and it looks real nice and takes only a few seconds but it is worth it in the long run to pluck. I just take fifteen minutes on saturday mornings and clean them up and maybe pluck a couple during the week if I notice them, it really doesn't take too much time. If you don't feel comfortable shaping them yourself, a lot of salons will pluck or thread for you. My mother is forty-seven years old and she looks like she's about thirty. She has no wrinkles, no bags under her eyes, and no saggy skin on her face anywhere. She didn't wax her brows more than a couple times in her life and it has worked wonders. The wax pulls at your skin and over time stretches it out. Her younger sisters look older than she does for waxing their brows every other week. Don't do it girls! How old should a girl be to wax their eyebrows?
well..


definitely if you're under 10 that's just too young to think about


appearence. I'm 14 now but i've been waxing my eyebrows since i was 12 years old because i have a unibrow and really bushy eyebrows. Ask a guardian if it's okay if you start waxing..=)
Never. I would never in a million years wax my eyebrows, why should children? I won't wax anything on my body, period. I'll shave it, but not wax. If i felt the need I would pluck my eyebrows, but they don't need it.
I think like 13.


Because if you have big eyebrows, you should be able to wax them!


Return?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080823100504AACoI1h
My friends started waxing their eyebrows at about 14. Even the ';goody goody'; ones!!





Hope I helped :)
i think around 13, if the eyebrows are really hairy. I think i started at 14.
You can at any age. I think most girls do it when they are around 12 - 13 yrs old.
Whenever they need it in my opinion. Some girls are blessed with perfect eyebrows and some have a unibrow when they are 10! I started gettin mine waxed at 12.
I didn't start until I was 17 but I didn't need to. It depends on what your eyebrows are like but I would hate my daughter to be waxing anything at 8 years old!!!
When they start looking like fuzzy caterpillars and are connecting in the middle...age is not important
Well, it's really there own choice. Really any age though. But normally, it's when she's maybe.. 12-14 age
any age you could be 8 and do it...it all depends on how hairy your eyebrows
11 or 12 years old depending on if you need it done or not.
i think after the age of 13 not to go to school with bushy eyebrows.
15 unless she has a unibrowl
12

No comments:

Post a Comment