Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you wax your own eyebrows?

Okay, so I currently pluck my eyebrows sometimes, but I want to buy the little wax strips at home and use those instead. Plucking hurts each time whereas I'd rather just get it over with. But can someone give me a website/diagram that shows you where you should wax to shape them?How do you wax your own eyebrows?
Don't every wax your own brows - they will never turn out right. I'm a makeup artist and still wouldn't wax my own brows - I will tweeze them. If you want them waxed, get them professionally done, or even threaded which gives better and more exact results. Then you just have to tidy them up with tweezers once a weekHow do you wax your own eyebrows?
DON'T.


Go to a salon, i beg of you!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i dont wax mine, i get them threadedd, it doesnt hurt bad, you should try is sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment