Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I quickly get rid of this redness? I waxed my eyebrows for the first time.?

Leave it, it will go away...


And it shouldn't take long, unless your skin is very sensitive... just a few hours or so.How can I quickly get rid of this redness? I waxed my eyebrows for the first time.?
white toothpaste (leave on for 5-10 min),or bongella babies gum gel dab and leave for 3-4 min,or cold flannel hold until hotness goes awayHow can I quickly get rid of this redness? I waxed my eyebrows for the first time.?
Use something with aloe in it. It helps the redness go away quicker.
Use eye drops that take the red out of eyes,


it works every time!


It removes the red just like from eyes,


and it works great for removing the redness from zits/pimples too !
use a gel mask over your eyebrows a calming mask will do exactly that calm the redness
lightly press an ice cube on the area for a quick fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment