Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does waxing really hurt bad? {not eyebrows}?

I wanted to get my ';area'; waxed, and I was wondering if it hurts bad. Then i was thinking about my legs too. Please answer I'm nervous and I really wanna get this done.Does waxing really hurt bad? {not eyebrows}?
I find the first few rips are really bad, but then everything starts to go numb so it's not a big deal.Does waxing really hurt bad? {not eyebrows}?
well yes.. the ';area'; will hurt like hell but the legs wont hurt that bad.. after a few times you will get used to your legs being waxd but the area will still hurt as hell... but go for it because they usually stop growing after a while when you wax them.
yes it will hurt a little. the waxing kit i use you have to heat before you use it and it hurts a little.
um YES!!!





mine????


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
it hurts pretty bad the first time but a lot less the second time.
yyhh
u wanna wax ur vag? r u high

No comments:

Post a Comment