Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm a male with thick eyebrows, I get them waxed ocassionaly and have to trim the hair with a beard trimmer

im looking for a more effective way, it seems as if they just keep getting thicker. i usually only get the bottom part of my eyebrow waxed but the top of them get too tall sometimes and i have to get it waxed too. i just hate how red i am afterword and am looking for better solutions for this problem. any ideas?I'm a male with thick eyebrows, I get them waxed ocassionaly and have to trim the hair with a beard trimmer
try and find a permanent hair removal clinic usually done with lazers, they usually take a few sessions but work miraclesI'm a male with thick eyebrows, I get them waxed ocassionaly and have to trim the hair with a beard trimmer
Let'em grow, that's what I do. Be a man and be proud of it.
If you are tired of having to be red and are tired of waxing and shaving, then I suggest to let your eyebrows grow how they grow. Then don't do anything about it. No waxing, no shaving, no worrying. Guys look good with their hairiness, anyway in my opinion.





I used to get mine waxed and then I used to pluck them to keep them in order. Now I don't do anything to them. I just let them grow how they grow. I don't think they look so bad. And I'm a girl, too. Now I don't have to worry about plucking. Saves time, too.
Don't bother with the waxing, its a waste of money and it's pointless. Pluck your eyebrows when they get out of order, and then you can also use an eyebrow comb and trim the hairs with scissors.
Male eyebrows do tend to get thicker as you get older - they seem to want to become caterpillars!


1] Since you already had them shaped by waxing, you could pluck stray hairs after showering or bathing [ hurts less with pores open ].


Then use toner to close the pores.


2] Buy a mustache comb, and brush all hairs straight up on forehead.


Trim the hairs that grow outside the brow area - [ don't pluck them, you will have an empty spot in your brows! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment