Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I wax my eyebrows?

I kind of want to wax them myself, but idk how.


Help!How do I wax my eyebrows?
You really shouldn't wax off your eyebrows by yourself. My friend did it and she looked so weird, she had to color them in when they weren't even ready. But if you really want to, first you have to buy somw good wax. The best kind of wax is the kind that melts in a small stove kind of the thing. The one that i have is bee's wax, but it works amazingly. Then you take a tweezer and you start to pluck the rest of the hairs away. I have to warn you though, it is going to hurt either way. After you have finished plucking the rest of your eyebrows...it is going to be really red, so you have to put an ice cube on both side. I would advise you not to scratch your eyebrows when they hurt. If you do, most probably your skin would peel because they would be really sensitive. You really shouldn't color in your eyebrows until half an hour or so later. I hope this helps. And be careful....don't pluck parts of your skin too!How do I wax my eyebrows?
either go get them done at a salon or go buy some self waxing kit
I've never waxed my own eyebrows before, but these sites look like they've got some good tips:





http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/eyebrow_鈥?/a>





http://beauty.iloveindia.com/skin-care/e鈥?/a>





Good luck :)
DONT DO IT! I know many of friends who thought it was economical to buy a $10 tub of facial wax that's for multiple waxes rather than pay the $7 to $15 per visit to get waxed by a professional. They were missing parts of their eyebrows and little strips of skin surrounding their eyebrows. DONT DO IT YOURSELF!!!


If price is an issue, go to a SuperCuts, Fantastic Sam's or any ';cheap'; hair salon. They will do a better job than you possibly could (sorry but it is true).
Get a pprofessional to do it.
go to a salon its safer than doing it yourself.
Waxing and Threading methods are used for shaping eyebrows.


Threading is an old and inexpensive hair removal technique to shape eyebrows.
dont wax them yourself! if you screw it up there is no turning back! you'll have to draw them on! eww.





go to a professional.
If you're brave and want to risk ending up with uneven or bizarre looking eyebrows you can buy diy wax sets from places like boots.


You're probably better off going to a beauty salon to get them done by a trained professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment