Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does it hurt to get eyebrows waxed out?

tomorrow im going to get my eyebrows waxed out im scared plz tell me if its hurt im doing this cuz i want a beatiful shape!!!


thnxDoes it hurt to get eyebrows waxed out?
No - don't be a baby! And don't spend your money after this. When she's done make sure you pluck to keep the same shape. And then you can continue to do it yourself.Does it hurt to get eyebrows waxed out?
no it just feels like a bandaid...they rip it off really fast ... it kinda hurts just a little at first but it goes away really fast...and your eyebrows get really red...but i'd rather get my eyebrows waxed than get a shot...





people do it all the time...you'll be fine it's not a big deal
i haven't done it before, but I heard that plucking hurts more.. Waxing just kinda burns for 5 minutes.. Plucking hurts like HELL, and hurts after-wards too..(cause I pluck, so I know!)


That's all I know, sorry!
No dont worry its not as sore as people make out :P


Answer my q people :) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
its like a band aid, but trust me, one quick pull beats all those little pluck pluck plucks. it'll be ok and you'll look great afterwards
I'm not gonna lie, it hurts. Really though, it's the shock that's the scariest part.
i think it hurts less than tweezing to be honest with you. i have never minded waxing. my salon person gets mine done in like 10 minutes.






no, not really.
just a little but u wont fell it

No comments:

Post a Comment