Thursday, January 21, 2010

Waxed my whole eyebrow.. NEED MAJOR HELP?

I accidentally got wax on my whole eyebrow and I have being trying to get it off with out removing the eyebrow what do I do?!?!Waxed my whole eyebrow.. NEED MAJOR HELP?
try using rubbing alcohol... just make sure it doesnt have peroxide or that will cleach the brow.


if worst comes to worst, use nail polish remover. if it can get crap off your nails, it'll get goop out of your brows. just be REALLY careful... that + eyes is not a good thingWaxed my whole eyebrow.. NEED MAJOR HELP?
Oh no!, um, trying washing it off .


If not , then try to pluck the other eyebrow , but not the whole eyebrow , just so that it will be thinner and then put on an eyebrow pencil on both eyebrows.






I bet you look silly sitting there! I've been there though. =/ Try using hot water first, with a hot washcloth, so you don't burn your face. Then if that doesn't work, turn to vaseline, or baby oil. One of these methods should work.
I'm not professional in removing wax but just try to get it out without any pain. If you still can't do it, consult someone who can like a beauty physician etc.


Good Luck!~
I've done that before. I took a little baby oil on a eyebrow/eye lash comb and gently combed it out. The baby oil helps it slip out easier.
I accidentally the whole eyebrow
GET A FRINGE URGENTLY.
heat up the wax again with hot water and it should come off
yikes! id put peanut butter or something oilly on your hair so it will slip off easily. good luck!
draw until it grows back, or get the fake ones
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment