Thursday, January 21, 2010

Am I too young to get my eyebrows waxed?

Im 13?Am I too young to get my eyebrows waxed?
i am a beautician and ive waxed lots of girls eyebrows your age with there parents consent its much better to get them waxed professionally and create the right shape for your face then try and pluck them yourself and make a mess thats what i did when i was younger and it taken ages to grow them back the right way!Am I too young to get my eyebrows waxed?
yes
yeah, that's a good age. but once you start, you can't stop
no girl, not at all.


i started to get mine waxed at 13 too.


its no big deal :)
Depends on your mom. My friend waxes her face and the other does her legs. And they are only turning twelve in like 2 and 4 months. My mom won't even let me clean my bushes.............
If they're really thick and interfering with your social life, then no. Otherwise, enjoy being a kid.
you have the rest of your life to worry about your eyebrows...right now focus on being a 13 year old girl...that does not include getting your eyebrows waxed. i was plucking mine a little bit when i was your age, but there's no need to go get them waxed right now.
no, you're not
no my sister got them done this summer and she was 11.
no thats fine, especially if they are bushy
one of my friends waxes her eyebrows, and my other friend waxes her legs! (btw i'm 12). its never too early....but ur mom may disagree!!
no lol thats when i started getting mine done but if there really bad people usually get them done before then.
My mom made me wait till my 8th grade graduation. I was 13, so yeah. Your fine. Your almost ready for H.S.
no and i am 13 and i have my eyebrows waxed.
no
i plucked at that age but i knew people who did so it;s not a problem, i knew people that waxed since 6th grade so your fine since your prolly an older 7th grader or a young 8th grader
no im 13 and i got mine done
No


I am also 13 and I have had my eyebrows waxed a few times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment