Thursday, January 21, 2010

I just got my eyebrows waxed and they look really bad! I don't know what to do! I look really mad! Help! ?

I'm already horribly ugly what do I do! How do I make them grow back faster!I just got my eyebrows waxed and they look really bad! I don't know what to do! I look really mad! Help! ?
Ive had my eyebrows waxed too much before, just get an eyebrow pencil and color them in until your brows grow back the way you want them too :)I just got my eyebrows waxed and they look really bad! I don't know what to do! I look really mad! Help! ?
you can get eye brow grow stuff at CVS or walgreens. or if your willing to spend a lot, go to the spa and ask them if they can hel you. let them grow back, or pencil them in. thats why i only tweeze my eyebrows lol
sorry youll have to wait do they grow back
Just wait. Fill them in with a pencil for now.
pencil them in.
just wait... till then use pencil
pencil them in?


good luckk.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment