Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does getting your eyebrows waxed hurt, or does plucking hurt more?

both hurt a little but only for a few mins and then it goes awayDoes getting your eyebrows waxed hurt, or does plucking hurt more?
Plucking hurts, but waxing is worseDoes getting your eyebrows waxed hurt, or does plucking hurt more?
Well, they both, obviously, will hurt.


Waxing can be done less, but can irritate the skin, leaving it red.


You have to do that less often. Plucking is more constant, and its easier to mess up, but, to me, it hurts less?
Waxing hurts...but it is so much faster. And the pain goes right away.
I think that plucking hurts more because it takes longer waxing is fast.
Plucking hurts more.
um, plucking hurts more because it is pulling out one or two hairs at once...takes longer. waxing is like ripping a bandaid off of a sore on legs with hair on them....hurts for a second then goes away unless you are sensitive....


you should try threading....LOVE IT!
I have done both and both hurt. Waxed is hurt but faster. Plucking is hurt and a lot slower to do and you need to do more than one plucking.





It all depend on what you like.
Both hurt I think waxing hurts more but it is alot faster!
plucking hurts at first, but then you get used to it. waxing is easier and takes less time. waxing hurts when the person isn't so pro.
Plucking is a pain in the butt for me, but I do it everyday. Waxing is much easier and only hurts for a moment, plus the woman at the salon will do it for u and u wont have to worry about making them uneven.
plucking hurts more
You get better results waxing. Tweezing hurts more. YOU PLUCK A CHICKEN YOU TWEEZE YOUR EYEBROWS!
still screaming from eyebrow wax
they both hurt to me my eyes water so bad hate it but has to be done
Actually, neither hurts for me. My eyes never water or anything and I barely feel anything. Around my eyebrow does get very red for awhile after getting them waxed though. I guess it depends on your pain tolerance. I would personally say waxing hurts more, I guess. It goes by pretty quick though..
I've had bikini waxes, leg waxes and eyebrow waxes. They don't hurt as much as they sting a little. Much better than plucking.


I've tried the waxing thing myself at home. Be careful. I let a pro do it now.
it all depends I guess. If you have a really good professional waxer they apply powder and pressure afterwards, the pressure really helps. Plucking takes much more time, however waxers pluck the ones they are afraid to wax.
to plucc hurts more than to wax plus wax is easier and cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment