Thursday, January 21, 2010

How should I wax my eyebrows?

I want to wax my eyebrows, but I've never done it myself before. I would ask my mom but I'm home alone all day and then I'm going on vacation without her so she can't do it. Plus, I'm broke and don't feel like riding my bike to the salon to get it done. My eyebrows are really bushy so how do I take care of them?





and I'm only 13 so I don't have a car or anythingHow should I wax my eyebrows?
Sure, if you want. The first time, get them professionally done. You want a good base. Just ask, I'm sure she will be supportive. Their's nothing wrong with it, just ask her if you can schedule an appointment. It might be after your vacation, but you'll be glad. After the first time, when hair is growing back, you can buy a pair of tweezers and maintain it. Only pluck stray hairs, nothing close to your eyebrows, or else you will over pluck. Anyone who does always over plucks. Go again to get them professionally done once more. Ask her for some maintenance tips, and you should be fine. Defined brows can make a huge difference on someone's face. Plus, 13 is a great age to start. I started the summer before 7th grade. Good luck, and stay beautiful!How should I wax my eyebrows?
seriously DO NOT DO IT YOURSELF! you'll ruin your eyebrows. sorry if this isn't what you want to hear but you should really wait until you can get some money and get it done perfesionaly. it's harder than it looks...lol. im speaking from experience. as far as the way they should look. i say natural all the way(don't make them look so thin that it isn't normal.=)
Ask your mom to drive you to drive you to a salon .


it is a very bad idea to wax yourself .





The first time get them at a salon ,


and tweeze alone .
DONT DONT wax them your self. Or your mom. Next time you go to the hair salon get them done there. you don't want to chance it doing it yourself. I mean, I barely trust my hairdresser that does it.
i would just tweeze them.
PLUCK or if you really have to, shave
yeah get it done
candle, matches and a dish rag

No comments:

Post a Comment