Thursday, January 21, 2010

I just got my eyebrows waxed. they are swelling and are real red what should i do?

Neosporin, ice, and cold cream... hand out at home for a couple hours and you'll be cood as new!.. ps try threading next time!I just got my eyebrows waxed. they are swelling and are real red what should i do?
If you have anything with aloe vera it would help..if not then the obviuos answer is ICE... but I have actually used the panama jack product called ';cool me down'; it is for really bad sunburn..it looks like hair gel..and it worked excellent. But it shouldn';t be 2 long before it goes down.I just got my eyebrows waxed. they are swelling and are real red what should i do?
Nothing, it's totally normal. Don't touch it. It'll go down within a few hours.








Can you answer this?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
If you have oily skin don't put lotion of any kind on. I have oily skin and this only causes bumps to pop up.


I always just let the swelling go down naturally but ice will help too.
Ice them and then put some Cortaid or Neosporin on the skin. It will take away the redness and calm the skin.
Ice perhaps? They should have put some kind of cream on afterwards if you got it done at a salon.Don't worry,it'll go away.
Put a soothing cream on, especially one containing aloe vera, this always helps me.
Just leave them,


you have just had hot wax smothered on them along with hairs and a layer of skin ripped off!
ice? it'll go down eventually.
Rub some ice cubes and relax, might help.
aloe gel
Ouch! I'd rather be a turtle than to be a girl.
ice often and afterwards a cool washcloth. itll be gone in no time
put some ponds on them
put ice one it and some lotion
go to the place u got them done and see wot they say

No comments:

Post a Comment