Thursday, January 21, 2010

I just got my eyebrows waxed, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

There is this guy who told me he liked me on Friday. Today is Saturday and I just got my eyebrows waxed. They're really thin and I don't like them. Before my eyebrows were fuller. I don't know if he will not like me anymore. Is there anything that I could do with tings around the house to fix this! Please help!I just got my eyebrows waxed, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Honey, he will NOT NOTICE. That's the gift AND curse of guys--they hardly ever notice changes to your outward appearance.





Example: once, I dyed my hair black. It had been firey red the entire year, and I dyed it black. The only male that noticed was my gay theatre teacher. Seriously. Guys don't notice stuff like that.





If he likes you, it's because of your amazing personality, not your outward appearance, I promise. Besides, eyebrows grow back. :]





Also, from now on, I recommend getting your brows plucked. it's a lot easier to shape, and you can tell the person who is doing it exactly what you want your brows to look like. It's the same price, if not a little cheaper than waxing.





Good luck!I just got my eyebrows waxed, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Sorry about that.. but he will hate you for all internity now!!! MUHAHAHA MY NAME IS RICO MUHAHAHA!








You can draw some new eyebrows with whatever colour hair you have with Crayola Pencil Crayons. Or you can go to LA Ink and ask Kat von D to tattoo some me eyebrows. She will make the SOO BUTTIFUL that he will love you for all internity and have sex with you. . JKK





Im just joking around to get my points. I really dont talk like this. So dont go around hating.
you can buy an eye brow pencil at walmart, target, or really any drugstore and make them to the shape you would like them to be.


if your not sure on how to fill them in, you can watch a how to video on youtube.








p.s. if you think the guy you like wouldn't like you anymore just because your eyebrows look different,


then hes not worth it. :)
well you can draw it with eyeliner but close to your eyebrow color but dont go too much on it, or just leave them that way because im pretty sure ur beautiful the way you are and im also sure that the guy will still like you with your thin eyebrows... :D


sorry thats all i got
I'm sure he will still like you. He probably wont even notice. Have you ever noticed that someone has a zit or something and focused on it? Probably not. But when it's you with a zit or something you always feel like people are staring at it when people probably could care less. Try getting so brown mascara and LIGHTLY brush some on to make them look ticker. Do not use black mascara. Or a brown eye pencil. I'm sure you look just fine! Be confident and act like you love your eyebrows :)
honey take it from me, guys will almost never notice you got your eyebrows waxed or plucked, etc....unless one of them just goes missing. and if he somehow DOES notice he might be gay, or if he stops liking you because of eyebrows that grow back....find a better man! lol
I can't really think of anything around the house, but run to a wallgreens or something and buy an eyebrow pencil that matches your natural brow color and carefully draw them to the fullness that you want, if you're in a serious hurry,
well u could take a sharpie and draw them on -OR- u could stop fretting if he likes u for who u are then there shouldn't be a problem. but if there is a problem then i would have to say end the relation ship.





good luck i hope it all works out
they're eyebrows. why would he care what your eyebrows look like, as long as you have some, thats all that matters?


if you've got like a brown eyebrow pencil you could fill them in a bit.
nothing you can do. he isnt gonna stare at your eyebrowns. wait till they grow back and next time pluck them yourself or ask them to not make them so thin
he will like you for who you are... or paint them or just wear a costume with a mask and say you like to celebrate halloween early..
lol i dont think he'll give you up just for thin eyebrows!


also if you want to make them a little thicker use an eyebrow pencil
if he doesnt like you because ur eyebrows are too thin then why would you want to be with him anyways.
well your only hope right now is an eyebrow pencil to fill them in...however i would not worry about it...do u want the guy to like u for u...or u for your eyebrows/looks
Don't sweat it! He's a guy he probably won't even notice!
You could draw them in...?
he won't not like you because of your eyebrows!! but just get eyebrow liner and draw some in. no biggie
i dont think he cares about thin eyebrows
a GUY is not going to notice your eyebrows, trust me
you could use eyeliner to darken up spots on your eyebrows
fill them in with some eye shadow a bit lighter than youre hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment