Saturday, January 23, 2010

How often should i get my eyebrows waxed ???

everytime your eyesbrows start to get thick again. i asked my mom who is a beautician and she said 3 to 4 weeks depending on the thickness of the hair.How often should i get my eyebrows waxed ???
whenever you want tooHow often should i get my eyebrows waxed ???
When you can't take them anymore.
when you start to see them growing in...
About every three to six months is nice, just to keep the proper shape of your brow. Obviously you have to maintain that shape in between waxings. Brows grow overnight!
when ever you think they need it
instead of doing that i think you should pluck your eyebrows every two days...


because is easier and your eyebrow would always stay the same good shape, and they won't be diffrent every time u wx them...so as soon as you see a little hair just pluck it, which is every 1 days





personally i don't wax my eyebrows because i think you can't make a refined shape for your face...kinda weird but i use the little square blades...but my eyebrows look perfect...





idk i say pluck or wax, don't do what i do is dangerous





but like i said if u wanna maintian your eyebrows clean all the time pluck them every time u see ur hair growing back
every 20 days
Get them done weekly. If that is too costly, you can get them done bi monthy and just tweeze the new ones yourself to touch them up. If you do that you need a pair of precision tweezers.


But personally I go in weekly for the full treatment, pedicure, manicure, and waxing. I find that after a week or more the brows start looking unkempt.


But I keep my brows fairly thin. The thinner you get them done the sooner you have to get them re waxed. if you are just getting them shaped then you won't have to go so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment