Saturday, January 23, 2010

I had my eyebrows waxed, and I have broken out. Any remedies for it?

Helloooo





My boyfriend gets his eyebrows waxed (LOL, I know)... and he breaks out everytime...





We finally found something that works. If you rub some Neutrogena ';On the Spot'; cream on the bumpy areas before you go to sleep... you will normally wake up clear! It's the only thing that's worked for him so far. This cream is also good for treating stubborn pimples so it won't go to waste!!





I hope this works for you!!I had my eyebrows waxed, and I have broken out. Any remedies for it?
I break-out everytime I get mine done (once a month). I used to put Hydrocortisine cream on them 3x's a day until it went away completely and take a benedryl. I found on myself that just asking the lady to not wax above my eyebrows has helped a lot. It will still break-out some, but not as badly. However, that worked for me and may not work for you. Hope this helps some!I had my eyebrows waxed, and I have broken out. Any remedies for it?
Make sure the waxing utensils that are used on your eyebrows have been properly sanitized. I used to get that a lot too until I demanded that the technician use a new ';stick'; (I don't know the proper terminology) on my eyebrows. And I started making sure the area around the ';pot'; they get the wax out of was clean. If it looks like there is a lot of dried wax and stuff around the sides, walk out and go somewhere else.





If you have sensitive skin and still happen to break out, just put peroxide or alcohol on the eyebrows with a cotton ball (not a lot). This just kills the germs and the break out should clear up.
Yeah actually, anytime after you wax or remove hair in a painful way and you want to avoid it breaking out, in the palm of your hand just mix some salt and water and apply it to the burning places.
i used to break out too when i got my eyebrows waxed. then i realized they were using some type of oil on my eyebrows afterwards and now i just tell them no oil just the alchohol. it kind of burns for like a second but in the long run it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment