Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How long should you leave your eyebrows before having them waxed?

i'm thinking getting them waxed for the first time, have been plucking for years %26amp; usually just do it everytime I see a hair rather than them growing in so not sure how long I should leave them before getting them done?How long should you leave your eyebrows before having them waxed?
You should let them grow in a bit. The aesthetician will have more to work with to reshape or make a better arch if thats what you want. The longer you can wait the better. But definitely longer than 2 weeks.How long should you leave your eyebrows before having them waxed?
I wax my eyebrows at home using pre-made facial wax strips and it's really easy. It probably also works out much cheaper. I do them whenever I see them growing in bad, it means rather than booking appoointments at a beauticians I can wax my eyebrows whenever I like. Good luck! :)





鈾?Kimmiii
I would let all the hairs grow back in (horrible I know). And then go get them waxed, that way you get rid of all the unwanted hairs. Otherwise, you will still have to pluck them even after you get them waxed. I'd wait at least two weeks,
I agree with Maria. I know it sounds bad, but it'll give the waxer more to work with as far as shaping and such.
Yeah! you should try waxing them, it doesnt hurt and it cleans them up all nice, try it out. :)
let them grow in for about a month--3 weekkss.

No comments:

Post a Comment