Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The lady burned my skin when she waxed my eyebrows?

I just came home from the salon I usually get waxed at once every 2 weeks. As soon as I came out of there I was in soo much pain, and it looks like I have 3 eyebrows because there's a red streak above and below my actual eyebrow. The redness in the center of my forehead kind of went away, but the streaks are still there and it's sensitive to the touch. I put a after wax cooling gel or w/e it's called on it, but it still kind of stings when I apply it. I also have a date tomorrow and I'm considering rescheduling or should it be better by tomorrow? I'm worried to wash my face because just barely touching it has me almost in tears. I also use Retin-A, and I heard that could be a possible factor. When will this be better?The lady burned my skin when she waxed my eyebrows?
dont use any products or creams on you face, like the retin-a. that might make it worse. and i doubt that it will be better tomorrow. if you're feeling up to it, then go on the date tomorrow and just explain to him what happened. it's not your fault! i had the same thing happen and it took about 5 days to look better.and don't put any make up on it because that might irritate it. you can still wash your face just be careful and dont rub the soap on your eyes or around your eyebrows. and i would definitely go back to the salon and tell the lady what she did and tell her you want it free next time..or just recommend a different person to wax you next time.





good luck and i hope it feels better soon =)The lady burned my skin when she waxed my eyebrows?
Retin-A Micro (tretinoin gel) microsphere, 0.1% and 0.04%: Application of excessive amounts of gel may result in ';caking'; of the gel. A transitory feeling of warmth or slight stinging may be noted on application. In cases where it has been necessary to temporarily discontinue therapy or to reduce the frequency of application, therapy may be resumed or the frequency of application increased as the patient becomes able to tolerate the treatment.
you should definitaly try going back to the salon and ask them for a solution. i think patroleum jelly/ vaseline would make it feel better but idk what to do to make it looke better and less red.


Hope It Helps!


-abby
wow gettin wax is bad it damages your skin i heard try doing threading its much better !


it should be ok in 2 or 3 days
It really depends on the person's skin in reference to healing. It could be better by tomorrow or it might take a couple days. Just to be safe, you might want to reschedual your date. And I suggest not getting waxed again at whatever place you went to.
the wax was way to hot, and the woman should of known better if she had a proper licence, which she might not have. Try some ice on it and there might be bit of redness tommorow as well. as much as u might want to dont put makeup/ foundation on it for 24 hours, as it might cause more irritation, i am very sorry this happened to you, this makes professional estheticians like me look bad. :(
apply ice to it,,,no chemicals..


was it a new girl that did it to you,,,take note dont go to that lady again,,,


return to salon let management know.


KEEP THE ICE ON
if it is a burn it might take a few days, also I would go back and at least ask for a refund and make a complaint any waxer should know better than to burn a customer
Well, this exact thing has happened to me before and it went away in about 3-4 days. But for you since it hurts a lot, it might be longer. If the gel is too painful to apply then don't put anything on your face. Just leave it bare until it heals in a couple days. Don't stress over this. You can still go on your date and have fun. It also might not be the lady's fault. The salon may have changed the type of wax that was used. Next time you decide to go wax, you should go to a place where they use a sensitive formula. It barely hurts when they peel it off your skin and I think it's good for you too. There's also a type of spray that numbs your face that you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment