Saturday, January 23, 2010

Attn Women: Is guys getting eyebrows waxed weird?

I want to get my eyebrows waxed, just to clean them up and maybe take a little bit off. Do you girls think that its weird? I'm going to do it anyway, but I just wanted more girl opinions. ThanksAttn Women: Is guys getting eyebrows waxed weird?
no, go for it, my husband gets it done when I can get him to si still long enough and it looks great. Just tell them you want a natural man look so they don't overpluck and make you look a bit gay.Attn Women: Is guys getting eyebrows waxed weird?
I don't think that it's weird and I'm not into that whole metro sexual thing. A giant uni brow that looks like a caterpillar crawling across your forehead....that's weird. :)
Waxing is not the best idea for eyebrows because it is not so precise. Try threading instead
I was in a Salon when a guy came in for eyebrow waxing. It wasn't a big deal. He didn't even Yelp much!





I don't think it's weird.
only when he chooses but if his girlfriend makes him than yea
its cool
It's fine, especially if they're ';bushy'; right now. A lot of men in Hollywood get it done, it's a pretty accepted thing.
No, not weird at all. Many, many men do it, not to mention all the actors, athletes, rock stars, male models.
NO. ITS CALLED METROSEXUAL

No comments:

Post a Comment