Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Allergic reaction to the wax you get you eyebrows done with?

I just had my eyebrows done for the 2nd time on Sunday. The first time, on about the day after, i got a huge reaction and got white bumps all over my forehead and by my eyebrows (like skin bumps) and now this time i have had another reaction but instead its a breakout! What should I do and what do you think has caused this?Allergic reaction to the wax you get you eyebrows done with?
It could be an allergic reaction, or a reaction to the trauma of getting your hairs ripped out. Try switching places/different wax.Allergic reaction to the wax you get you eyebrows done with?
The place is dirty, they use the same products without disinfecting anything... take pictures and take them to court!
your just breaking out...get them threaded its so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment