Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A friend told me she knew how to wax eyebrows so I let her do them and the ***** took off both of my eyebrows?

I now have no eyebrows at all not a sign of hair in sight, I am so upset with her. I think she did this on purpose!! What should I do, I'm FURIOUS, I was suppose to go out tonight. I really hate to haveto draw them in because if I sweat they will come off and I will have no facial expression.A friend told me she knew how to wax eyebrows so I let her do them and the ***** took off both of my eyebrows?
buy some adhesive mustaches, and trim them to your liking, then stick them on!A friend told me she knew how to wax eyebrows so I let her do them and the ***** took off both of my eyebrows?
well she obviously did it on purpose. you slap that b*tch girl! theres no way you can accidently wax off 2 entire eyebrows! i'll bet she heard some fake, pathetic rumour that you said something harsh about her or something pathetic like that and decided to do it. why not cut off a chunk of her hair sneakily in class? you may as well get revenge. if shes willing to wax off your eyebrows then get yor revenge, i know i would! in the meantime, you'll have to pencil them on. it won't look right but it'll look better than none at all. or if you can change your hairstyle to have a fringe that'll cover them?? x
Oh my god I am so sorry! I hope they grow back! take lots of vitamins for healthy hair growth. Eyebrows don't always like the grow back the same. But yes, you should draw them on. I know it will be painful, but you need to have something. Try using both pencil and eyeshadow (if you have the right color) Eyeshadow is softer and if done right can make it look more natural. Good luck! I'm sorry your friend did that to you. What the heck.
omg i cant believe she did that purposely or by accident





try drawing them on or get bangs that go over them like these..





http://www.hairdohairstyles.com/Hairstyl鈥?/a>


http://styletips101.com/wp-content/uploa鈥?/a>


http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/admin鈥?/a>
ouch!


get a mascara brush and dip it in some loose brown powder. apply it to look like eyebrows then put a make-up holder (sorry, i forgot the name.) benefit has a really good one.





that really sucks, but go have fun tonight!
That's a bad situation.... go out and buy an eyebrow pencil... specifically for eyebrows. If you put on a primer first I don't think it will come off. Nothing else you can do... don't let it ruin your night.
get an eyebrow or eyeliner pencil and draw them on =] alot of people do this anyways so its not that bad. also maybe get bangs to cover up your eyebrows until they grow back in? to make them grow keep the area clean.
umm yr gonna have to draw them on with eye pencil, if u sweat u can use blotting tissues- they only remove sweat, they dont remove makeup.
You honestly don't even have ONE hair?? Or are they just really thin..





What a btch!





Draw them in, put some hairspray on your finger and dap it on top.


You could also style some bangs, or a hat.
Well now he'll notice what pretty peepers you have :)


jk..Get blunt bangs or something if you're really desperate.
i guess just draw them on and don't sweat it





Good Luck
give yourself bangs. then you won't see your eyebrows!
Well. i guess your jus gunna have to draw them on, and dont be mad i dont think she ment to do it, and if she did go punch her in the face lol. but anywyas, u could turn this around and make it a good convo starter. or you can jus make it into a joke, its easier to laugh about it than to be upset with it.





goodluck








RainbowRyan

No comments:

Post a Comment