Thursday, January 21, 2010

Covering up burn on eyebrows from wax?

Hey, I got my eyebrows waxed today and the idiot waxed off my skin so now i either have a huge burn mark or just a new, extremely red layer of skin under my eyebrows. i got green concealer for it and that helped a bit but it is still obvious. i have an important meeting tomorrow so i need it to either go away or cover it up extremely well.!! HELP!





also, i put on almay smart shade liquid makeuup and that just made it burn...really really bad!Covering up burn on eyebrows from wax?
Theres really nothing you can do for now. Maybe ice it? Go to another eyebrow person next time. Someone who specializes in eyebrows and explain how your skin is sensitive, theyll make some adjustments so they dont burn your skin.Covering up burn on eyebrows from wax?
first of all, redness is normal for your skin after waxing. so, make sure it actually is a burn or something before you call someone an idiot. most likely, it will go away
when i got my first eye brow wax i had pink under my brows for a couple of hours. but if your meetings tomorrow it should be gone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment