Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it okay to wax your eyebrows while taking accutane?

I have been on accutane for 2.5 months and my skin is clearing up very, very nicely. My face has been somewhat dry but nothing that is uncontrollable with a moisturizer. Also, my lips have been very chapped and my face looks whiter than it should because the skin is kind of peeling. I want to get my eyebrows waxed...not completely off, I just want the loose hairs cleaned up. Is this okay to do? I plan to get it done at a salon.Is it okay to wax your eyebrows while taking accutane?
Ouch! Don't wax! Take a safer alternative get them pluck! Because of the medicine your taking the hair may never grow back and just start to fall out (Yikes!) So please, I beg you, don't wax, pluck. It's a much safer alternative!
  • eyeshadow ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment