Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I minimize these after-wax bumps over my eyebrows?

I had my eyebrows waxed yesterday, and today I have some dry red bumps over my eyebrows and in the middle. Looks like a skin irritation to me, but I didnt' get the bumps under my brow which was also waxed.





How can I minimize the redness for now? Should I use concealer or just regular foundation?





And have any of you had this ';problem'; and does it go away quicklyHow do I minimize these after-wax bumps over my eyebrows?
I often have skin irritation after waxing. One product that I discovered to be surprisingly helpful was diaper rash ointment - it contains zinc, so it is very good for the skin and look at it this way - if it can help baby bottom's skin after what acidy poop does to it, it can sure help adult skin after what sugar/chocolate/ maple/ fruit waxes do to it. Good luck!





And I would not put any cosmetics on irritated skin.How do I minimize these after-wax bumps over my eyebrows?
you can use either witch hazel or alcohol and the bumps will go away. Yes you can use foundation as it shouldn't irritate it. I normally use witch hazel after I shave and it will help some unless you have unusually sensitive skin.
I have had my brows waxed and I got the same bumps. Every night I put on like lotion or ointment before I slept. Then during the day i would use foundation to soften it. it was gone within 3 days. :)
Go look at www.tendskin.com, never tried it but I'm going to order some, it looks like it's gonna work. Check it out. As far as fixin it right now, I wouldn't put make-up on it, it might irritate it more
Don't have your hair ripped out by the roots, that should stop the bumps. OUCH, how could you do that?
Put an ice cube on the spot immediately after waxing

No comments:

Post a Comment