Saturday, January 23, 2010

I just got my eyebrows wax for the first time, but now my lids are all red is this common?

My eyelids are red and it burns to the touch, is this a common thing and if it is, how long till i know the pain and redness will go away??I just got my eyebrows wax for the first time, but now my lids are all red is this common?
Hehe yes it is common, but it does go away. If its your first time, your bodys just not use to having hair torn out of the tissue. But I promise, it stops that after about the 4-5th time. If I were you, I would pluck them while you wait for your next waxing. It helps the pain, and the redness =)





Also, use a coco butter lotion on your eyes, It helps with the red! I promise! lolI just got my eyebrows wax for the first time, but now my lids are all red is this common?
ya this is common. for me this goes away by the end of the day. aloe vera (put it in the fridge to chill it) and ice helps.
Well, sometimes it's normal. If ir hurts too much and very red I don't think it's normal. And you should talk to a specailist. But if it's just a little than I would say it's normal. If it hurts for more than 2 or 3 days, it's not normal.
it's totally normal i mean like it might take a few hours to cool down but try to not touch them because it will take longer if you irritate them
That happened to my sister when she got hers waxed and it will go away after a couple days....I think it was because the wax was too hot or your just not used to it... Good luck!!
yes it is very common for people who dont get their eyebrows waxed often. Redness is only temporary and the more you wax your eyebrows the less reddness will occur
it is normal. but also not to scare you, but one time my friend got hers waxed and the lady burned her. but the first time always hurts for a while and redness all over.
that happened to me 2 the first time i got them done and i think it is normal. for me the pain went away by the next day, so it should go away soon
Mmmmm, I'm sorry to say that this isn't common. I get my eyebrows waxed at the Anatasia counter at Nordstrom and it's great. It doesn't hurt at all (just a bit tingley) and I dont have any redness or irritation afterwards. I'm guessing that your skin got red becuase you were either alergic to the wax, your skin is sensitive, or that the place you went to have them waxed, wasn't too clean. Make sure to go somewhere that can be trusted...ask your friends and family. I wouldnt go to the same place anymore though.





Good Luck! :o)
redness and burning is common for the first time being waxed and the pain should go away in about a week
yes it doesnt happen to everyone but to some people it does, its nothing strange. dont worry :D
PUT ICE ON THE RED AREA FOR A LITTLE BIT
its common for this to happen when you wax or pluck your eyebrows. but don't worry, it shouldnt last too long. it may happen whenever you wax or pluck your eyebrows, but you'll get used to it and it won't hurt as much. :)
yes it will take a few hours to a day to go away depending on how sensitvive ur skin is
That ALWAYS happens when I get mine waxed. I have very sensitive skin. The gay guy at the salon told me not to worry, because it happened to him too...that guy was sweet!


Anyway, it shouldn't last more than a few hours at the most.


Mine goes away after about an hour.


Usually they put lotion on my eyebrows and the skin to help cool down the pain and redness.


If they didn't do this to you, ask next time! It helps and feels AMAZING.
there is usually redness and it will hurt since it was your first time. give it a few hours it will go away.
yeah it usually tends to get red and ur skin gets irritated the first time u wax ur eyebrows so dont tripp it'll be a couple of hours till the redness goes away.oh and if you ever feel lyk the wax is way too hot tell them to cool it off a lil so they dont burn you cuz that hurts!
that never happened to me b4 but it did to my friend, so don't worry! some poeple like u have more sensitive skin. it should go away after a 1 or two or a week depending on how sensitive ur skin is..:)
it is common for it to be red for about 24hours but if by the next day it is even more red hn sme skin came off too...when that happened to me the first time i got a huge ugly scab for like a weeek...ill never wax my eyebrows again. but at least i could cover it up with hair

No comments:

Post a Comment