Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have bells palsy. Can i still get my eyebrows waxed?

I was diagnosed will Bells Palsy about 3-4 day ago. I was on my way to get my eyebrows waxed yesterday when I realized if i should even get them done.. i even asked the lady who does the eyebrow waxing but she said i should go ask someone because she wasn't sure about it.I have bells palsy. Can i still get my eyebrows waxed?
Do not get your eyebrows waxed





With Bells Palsy, your face will of course appear uneven. The mouth droops, the eyes, and of course the eyebrows. If you get them waxed now, while you have it, when your face starts to wake up from Bells Palsy they will not be even.





Thought I would pass along what I learned from my Bells Palsy episode.I have bells palsy. Can i still get my eyebrows waxed?
Getting your eyebrows waxed won't cause a problem. It's just that, depending on which side of your face is affected, you may not be able to feel anything, while your having the waxing done. Just ask the lady to be very gently.





One of the factors in Bells Palsey is a deficiency in vitamin B12 and B6. Here's a link a good B-Complex formula:


http://www.marketamerica.com/pulse99/ind鈥?/a>
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment