Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyebrows waxed at the nail salon?

does anyone get your eyebrows waxed at the nail salon? i always do and they come out really goood... but do they even sanitize the tweezers afterwards?Eyebrows waxed at the nail salon?
we used to have a family ownd nail salon and i know we did.


next time your getting your wax done, look for a sanitizing machine.. like the bright blue light lil ovens... they usually clean them off and put them in there for the heat/light to kill off the germs. look to see where she grabs them from or what she does with it once your all done.


when i get mine done, they usually take the tweezers with them while checkin you out. so they can put in the sanitizer boxEyebrows waxed at the nail salon?
I've done it and been pleased with the results. Salons should be inspected yearly at the state level, and those health inspections should catch things like not sanitizing tweezers. Many inspection departments are tiny, however, and a salon may go as long as six years between inspections.





For this reason, when you go to the salon, you have to either (1) accept the risk you're taking (be aware that you may be being tweezed by tweezers that haven't seen a disinfectant since they came out of the box) or (2) talk to your beauticians--ask them how often they disinfect and how they do it.
I have had them done at different nail salons and I see them put the tweezers in barbacide.


I cant say for sure that everyone does it, I am sure there are some that dont, but I bet most places would. Its against the health regulations for them not to.
I get mine waxed at a nail salon and they come out good too. Im not sure about the sanitizing part.
Yes!! I love it!!! Cheaper than going to the spa where I get my hair done.
yep its awesome they always do a great job. lets hope they do sanitize them or thats kind of gross LOL
erm i thought if they waxed them the tweezers werent needed?
I do .. Omg , it's a really good question !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment