Thursday, January 21, 2010

What can I do to prevent pimples after I pluck or wax my eyebrows and lip?

Cover the waxed area with a hot towel for about 5 mins to reduce irritation. You can use ice but that only temporarily numbs the area.What can I do to prevent pimples after I pluck or wax my eyebrows and lip?
put a little 5% benzoyl peroxide cream on it, just after waxingWhat can I do to prevent pimples after I pluck or wax my eyebrows and lip?
i have had this problem forever.. whenever i got my eyebrows threaded i use to get pimples in a day or two.. the best thing to do is put an anitseptic as soon as u come back from the parlour.. also dont use any makeup and harsh face washes for that day..


hope it helps !:D
Use ice on the place of waxing BEFORE applying the wax. It works for a lot of people, and then reapply ice after waxing. =]
put ice on it thats what i do :D
i use tea tree oil to sooth the area and i have never had any problems using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment