Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shaving eyebrows instead of waxing or plucking?

Okay so I hate waxing/plucking my eyebrows, and when ever the area in between my eyebrows gets bad I always just shaved that one part with a normal razor. My dad one year for Christmas got this Conair eyebrow and facial hair shaving kit but never used it.


http://www.zellers.com/wcsstore/MasterCa鈥?/a>


I used the one in the middle and I did underneath my eyebrow and now it looks great! But I was reading on here that it will grow in weird and not right :S will this happen to me now??Shaving eyebrows instead of waxing or plucking?
Don't worry. To say that hair grows back funny is an Old Wives Tale. Here is what does happen. . .when you wax or tweeze, you pull the bulb of the hair. It takes three days for the bulb to form again, and then the hair has to grow up through the follicle before you see it again.





When you shave, you don't get the bulb. Not only does the hair grow right back, the base of the hair can still be seen on your skin, in the form of a dark dot, and it looks stubby when it grows back.





So basically, it is an easier, but less attractive solution.





Usually doing it once is no big deal. It'll all recover fine.





You could try electrolysis.








Shaving eyebrows instead of waxing or plucking?
ok, im confused. you ask ';But I was reading on here that it will grow in weird and not right :S will this happen to me now??'; but then you say ';but never used it'; and then you say ';and when ever I did it between my eyebrows it came back fine';.


Where is the question? If you shaved them already %26amp; they came back fine what are you asking us? I read your question more than once %26amp; it still doesnt make sense to me. Personally why anyone would shave their eyebrows is beyond me but hey...to each their own.
big no no





Answer mine please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
it's fine then. do it how you like if it grows back weird then stop and eventually it will get back to normal
DO NOT!! Once u do it ur screwed it grows back blak hairs and they r all jagged up...it may hurt but get them waxed....the more u get them waxed the better it feels wen u get it dun...promise...
Rofl. Do not shave your eyebrows, thats plain stupid. No offence.
dont do it with a razor!
I can't believe you would do that... do not EVER shave your eybrows!


  • eyeshadow ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment