Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrows, Threading or Waxing?

So I'm getting my eyebrow pierced and before I do that I want to get my eyebrows done. It would be my first time, so I know its gonna hurt, but which hurts less and which one is more effective? thanks in advance :]Eyebrows, Threading or Waxing?
Threading is very good, but hurts like freeeaaaakkkk.


I like waxing because it's very fast and the pain is like someone pinching you. You feel it, it goes away, you feel it, it goes away, ect until he/she is done.


Yeah, it does hurt your first few times aha, but it's VERY tolerable and you get used to it.


Be careful though, sometimes if the wax is too hot, it makes little bumps on your skin and it looks like acne. Not every time though, don't worry. I've got my brows waxed 4 times and I only had the breakout thing once.


It looks really good when it's done [:


Waxing lasts a good amount of time, like maybe 2 weeks before you feel the need to start plucking again.Eyebrows, Threading or Waxing?
Waxing doesn't hurt at all. I heard threading is really painful. My friend used to get hers threaded and she cried when she got them done.
i never tried waxing but threading is good to me, it barely hurts maybe the 1st time it just stings a little but when they are done they will looks so nice!
I get mines waxed, it hurts a little but I think you get used to it.


Threading is apparently sore! And im not sure if it works ..
uhmm.. i prefer threading. because waxing makes me breakout.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment