Friday, May 14, 2010

Where can I go to have someone wax/pluck/shape my eyebrows?

I would like to know if anyone has any favorite places to go around the Green Bay area, that are inexpensive. I don't have the funds to go to a high end salon, but I want someone that knows what they are doing. Any opinions?Where can I go to have someone wax/pluck/shape my eyebrows?
Most hair salons %26amp; spas will have SOMEBODY who does eyebrows. Usually this includes Nail Salons (any place where you see waxing prices.) I'm not from Green Bay, but where I live, there are little salons like this everywhere. It's usually about $15 or less, and its hard to screw up!Where can I go to have someone wax/pluck/shape my eyebrows?
Usually the nail salons have eye brow waxing and same with super cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment