Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can I wax my eyebrows with this?

I was wondering if i can use the nair shower cream to remove hair from my eyebrows. I wasnt going to do it in the shower but in the mirror with a q-tip and wipe it off with a wet towel. Is that a good idea? Or is there a better way and why?Can I wax my eyebrows with this?
I have done that before, and it works but you just have to make sure you use a strong cream.


After doing it I found that waxing is much better though. Its worth the pain. :)Can I wax my eyebrows with this?
I personally choose to pluck mine. removing single hairs works better for me and although it's painful, its not nearly as painful as waxing. i wouldn't use the nair becuase you could accidentally screw up and you would be missing an eyebrow or a patch and then you would regret it. if plucking hurts you too much try putting an ice pack on your eyebrows for 5 minutes and then pluck..you hardly even feel it. =]
No that is not a good idea! Nair has special chemicals that burn away the top layer of skin which takes off the hair with it. Just go to any department or beauty store and get a new pair of tweezers, and pluck! Beauty is pain. (:
It is not a good idea, I would say pluck, but I hate it too.


So instead, get those eyebrow shapers. No chemicals, less painful, easier, and faster.


You just have to be careful because it's blade your dealing with
no nair when you put it on burns away the top layer of skin its just like shaving good for legs but nothing else try just using regular wax and tweezers good luck and i hope this helps if not im so sorry
Yes that sounds fine to do, but if you suddenly feel a sharp pain in your eyes dont worry thats just the cream telling you its working ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment