Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there a way to do your eyebrows besides plucking them or getting them waxed?

I have bushy eyebrows and I want to get them done, but plucking all the eyebrows would hurt too much, and i hate getting my eyebrows plucked, and i can't get them waxed because im on this special medicine that makes my skin sensitive and the wax will burn my skin. Does anyone know another thing I can use to have my eyebrows done?Is there a way to do your eyebrows besides plucking them or getting them waxed?
Threading!





Bubzbeauty did a really good self tutorial:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqKPM-9Cd…





Help with mine?





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…Is there a way to do your eyebrows besides plucking them or getting them waxed?
There are special eye brow shavers that you can buy. Not razors, but kind of like electronic shavers that kind of look like a really mini version of a normal head hair shaver. You can buy them at chemists and beauty stores usually, and sometimes they come with extra attachments, like nose hair trimmers, if you ever had a problem with that. Haha.
~*There's this kind of electric razor thing, that's small like a pen, and its to trim facial hairs, like on ur uper lip below ur nose, or inside ur nose and stuff like that,, and they can also be used for the eyebrows;; i recoment you get eyebrow stencils so they will look really pretty and you won't mess up =]. The electric razor also doesnt hurt at all so don't be afraid of it.*~





_-Hope this helped =D-_








by the way u can get this product almost anywhere, at CVS, Longs drug store,, maybe even wallgreens?
it wont work as well as waxing/plucking, but there's this product sold by avon which is an eye brower trimmer, but it shaves off hair too. i have no link to get to it, but i know they have it:)





you can also try to find a thing like nair or veet, but for your faceee
Threading works well, I've heard. But if your skin is so sensitive that warm wax will burn it, I don't think any method will work, until you're off the medication at least. There are also products that smooth the hair away (I think Smooth Away is an example of one).
Just freaking suck it up, seriously.


Beauty is a pain if you haven't noticed by now.


Either pluck them, or waste $10-$20 for an electronic mini razor.
thread it.(:
Getting them threaded hurts, but not as bad as plucking. At my mall there's a place called Beauty by Thread and that's where I go. Plus they do a really really good job with alot of detail.
You can get them threaded, supposedly it works well and doesn't hurt.
Well you can shave them but that seems like itd be a little to hard x]
The beauty salon I go to will use a scissor like tool to trim down my eyebrows if I want a thicker look.





It's completely painless :)
Threading
Burn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment