Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How long does it take for your eyebrows to grow back after getting them waxed?

I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time and I wanted to know how soon will they grow back. Please no smart-alic answers. Thank you!!!How long does it take for your eyebrows to grow back after getting them waxed?
It will start growing the next day, but it won't look the same as it did before until weeks after, probably about 3 weeks. And don't worry, whenever you get your eyebrows waxed, especially for the first time, they look wierd. I remember when I first got it done, I freaked out, but after a couple days it starts to look more natural and I started to like it.How long does it take for your eyebrows to grow back after getting them waxed?
I also had my eyebrows waxed for the first time and the tech told me to come back every two weeks. I don't think this means they'll completely grow back in two weeks but that the ones that were too small to wax off will be long enough to wax off then. I figure about a month to grow out.
yea probably about 2 weeks. I get mine done alot and the more you get them done the sooner I find they grow back.
Hey, Mine grow anytime between two weeks to a month. Depending on how they are done. :)


Enjoy!
longtime. i'm still growing mine out but my sister uses Talika Eyebrow Lipocils and it seems to work for her. i even read in allure magazine that rogaine applied to those sparse areas works too





good luck!
it takes about 2 weeks i think i have been doing it since i was in 4th grade
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment