Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Help I accidentally waxed off all my eyebrow!!! Read?

It was my first time waxing, and I thought I could do it. I know this is my fault, but now my whole eyebrow is almost gone. How would I draw it on??Help I accidentally waxed off all my eyebrow!!! Read?
Eye liner. My friend accidentally shaved it all off one time, and she had to draw it on with eye pencil/eye liner everyday until the hair grew back. No one ever noticed it too until she took a shower one morning and accidentally came to school browless.





Sounds crazy, I know, but you'd have to expect the consequences to be crazy as well when you accidentally do crazy things.





And hopefully, you're not a blonde and have black/brown hair instead because you'd have to find a color that matches your natural hair color to cover it up.Help I accidentally waxed off all my eyebrow!!! Read?
I don't think you should draw them. When i see people who have drawn eyebrows its pretty much more noticable if they dont have eye brows at all and i also think its pretty gross. Just wait until your eyebrow grows back...you said its almost gone so there's still some left, people will just think you have very thing eyebrows, they'll grown back in a month.
Get an eyebrow pencil or a shade of eyeshadow that's close to your natural color and color in the empty space...don't draw straight, skinny lines; that just makes it more obvious. You need to use a brush to soften the lines and to make it more natural looking until it grows back in.
You would have to use either an eyeshadow the color of your natural hair color or a pencil. I'd prefer the eyshadow since it's less harsh. Also it should be a matte color. [not shimmery] Then just apply it with an angled brush and shape it how you'd like
Follow the natural line and pencil it in with a pencil. Don't feel so bad because I just got mine waxed and the girl took off half of my eyebrow. I just draw it in with a pencil natural to my hair color. It sucks but it will grow back.
okay, massage your eyebrow for 15 minutes ever night before you go to bed. It will grow back.





When you massage it stimulates hair growth.





Ive plucked my eyebows stick thin and ive been growing them back and ive been succesful.
i wouldnt draw it on casue it ends up looking worse.


i did that a while ago too and then just got side bangs that went over that eyebrow so it was always hidden.


think about doing that.. side bangs always look cute anyway :]
Magic Marker! Haha, just kidding.


Well, try going to salon stores with big hoodies on (if your'e embarrased) and look for things that could be substitutes. There ought to be one in the world.
Oh wow..lol


You should have a shadow of where your eyebrow used to be, take an eyebrow pencil (same color as your hair) and lightly fill in the shadow. Don't over do it though.
I think they have like eyebrow shaper things that if you screw up your eyebrow you can trace it on.


I recommend going to like sephora I'm sure they have stuff like that to fix your brow
wow sucks to you, what you should to is write to (**** my life) more commonly known as F.M.L.
baaaaahhaahahah
remember, wax on, wax off.





you should draw it on with sharpie
all you could do is just try to match your other one. LOL. Sorry this happened.
haha I loled.
omg..that sucks.
get side bangs and a cute bow


OH AND A SHARPIE!


lol ;)
with a black sharpie
oh god!


yeah u need to goto sephora . they have eyebrow shpers there.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I think the eyeshadow or brow liner are your best options, HOWEVER....
    I know a woman that got sick of waxing and\or plucking, then shaved then both off but not before having them TATTOOED on permanently.
    I am seriously considering that option.
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT

    ReplyDelete