Friday, May 14, 2010

Have you got your eyebrows waxed before?

Did you like them?


If you didn't how long did they take to grow back?


Please don't harass me with the ';Your asking to many questions'; if you don't have any good answers then just leave


and go somewhere else.








thanks and have a nice day :]Have you got your eyebrows waxed before?
When you're first getting them shaped, it's a process of trial and error and you're bound to dislike them the first couple of times you go. After a while they started to look great but now I just pluck them myself.





(It took about a week for mine to start getting noticeably 'stubbly' looking.)Have you got your eyebrows waxed before?
got my brows waxed due to my uni lol i admit my unibrow ha ha ha... my stylist had to stop doing hair and stuff... so i have to shave it. i need a new stylist... probly my friend who's training in cosmetology... ya that sounds good
After all the waxing that has been done by both myself and professionals it was not until I discovered the process of threading was I truly pleased with the results.





I believe this is more a middle eastern practice, which involves some strong thred being twisted together and then put up to your face where they pull it tighter and it rips the hairs out at the root in a much more precise, be it painful method.





It was like the woman was just skimming away all the extra hairs that were outside my most natural shape of eyebrow. They were beautifully groomed and looked so natural as if I had the most perfect eyebrows ever.
If I were you I would pluck them, or have someone else do it. I have done it for a few years now and now do all my firends, sister, and mom. Just pick out a picture in a magazine of eyebrows you really like (yes, it sounds crazy but it works) and just try to copy it. Just remember if you want an arch, curve, or a striaght look.
waxing is really good. its hard to get a shape when you pluck them and alot of people get them uneven. go to a stylist to get them done, not just anyone. if ur eyebrows are a wierd shape you should talk to a stylist. mine have a sharp curve, but when you get them waxed you cant tell. it doesnt hurt alot, it just makes ur eyes water. mine take about a month before they grow back.





ps. if ur getting them done take some big sunglasses with you because your eyes stay red for a few hours afterwards.
I get my eyebrows waxed at a salon every four weeks and I like them. The very first time I went she asked me how I wanted them and I said I wanted a nice, natural, flattering shape, not too thick and not too thin. She did a great job! I usually pluck out any obvious strays once a week between visits.





Find a reputable salon to get them done (ask around if you're not sure of the quality). And if you want a specific shape/style you can always bring a picture with you, like you do for a haircut, although a good eyebrow shaper will know what will look best on your unique face.
yep i get them done every 2 weeks and i love the shape and everything. it gives it a really good clean look that you cant get from plucking then yourself
I didn't like them at first. But it was easier and cleaner so once I got them waxed I just plucked them the way I wanted. It was easier.
i have mine waxed every 3 weeks and i love it and they do a great job
ya i get my eyebrows waxed everytime i go to the salon it hurts for me because i hav sensitive skin lol but i dont really notice them grow back that fast. good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment