Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I just got my eyebrows waxed?

how long does it take for the redness to go away?I just got my eyebrows waxed?
like an hour or twoI just got my eyebrows waxed?
about 30 minutes
A few hours.
about three hours if first timer
For me it takes about a day also the wax dosent come off very easy so it takes time to dissolve so bout a day
im really sorry but you cant make the reddness go away if you got it done at a salon they propbably put vasilene but DO NOT TOUCH THEM
its different for every1....


my friend can get hers done with no redness at all


someone else gets hers done and they're really red but when she ices them the redness goes away


mine stay red for about 6 hours =/ but if you just lightly dust the redness with foundation powder you can't tell at all
about an hour if that. although you may wake up in the morning with little spots around them. if its your first time.
about 2 hours.








can you please answer my ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment