Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do get wax out from my eyebrows without ripping my skin or the hairs?

I bought this Sally Hansesn do it urself waxing for ur eyebrows and it like completety got rid of my left eyebrow and i need to get it out from my right eyebrow w/o ripping off all the hair and my skin!How do get wax out from my eyebrows without ripping my skin or the hairs?
Baby oil will work. usually you can buy oils that will take the wax off so you dont rip it off. :)





Good luck not tearing your skin and hair from your eyebrow :)How do get wax out from my eyebrows without ripping my skin or the hairs?
Use a hot washrag to soak the wax till it can be peeled off. Keep appling the washrag of hot water till it is all gone.
Don't use water or soap, they will make a mess and make it worse. Saturate a cotton ball in baby oil and put it on your eyebrow, hold it there for about 5 minutes. Then saturate another one, and slowly wipe the wax off.
water and soap
I usually use baby oil. Lotion also works and is kinda soothing. I've used rubbing alcohol before too.
Baby oil all the way i do a lot of waxing at my salon and that is what we use take a cotton ball and just rub it off with it Good luck
Put a hot wet washcloth over it and wait for awhile. Next time hun, just get it waxed at the salon. It only costs ten dollars most places. And to keep from ripping your skin off, put baby powder on your skin before you apply the wax next time.
You might try a really hot damp washcloth





Also try baby oil or olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment