Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I use hair wax to hold down my eyebrows?

My eyebrows don't really stay down so I was wondering if I could use hair wax to hold down my eyebrows?Can I use hair wax to hold down my eyebrows?
Why not seriously?! If it works go for it! I've heard that just chap stick works great for taming unruly eyebrows.Can I use hair wax to hold down my eyebrows?
I have thick eyebrows as well, the best gel I've used is the Dior Brow Gel, they come in clear, blonde, brown, and black. It's not sticky and lasts all day.
i use hairspray... spray onto your fingers and style your eyebrows lol


and you can use hairspray on your eyelash curler... it keeps them curled :)
I guess you could? I would suggest plucking and trimming them maybe if they are that much of a problem though.
yes and you could also use hairspray.
Clear mascara works great!
x
bad idea sweety.try eye brow clear gel instead e'g maybeline

No comments:

Post a Comment