Tuesday, May 11, 2010

After Having Your Eyebrows Waxed, Do You Ever Have A Zit Appear?

Odd question, I know. But once in a while after waxing my brows, a pimple will appear where some eyebrow hair was. I just had my brows waxed this morning, now I have a zit bigger than dallas! :( LOL!





Just Curious if this ever happens to anyone else. :)After Having Your Eyebrows Waxed, Do You Ever Have A Zit Appear?
yes. i think because its like an open pore after u pluck ur eyebrow hair and it gets clogged and BAM! zit cityAfter Having Your Eyebrows Waxed, Do You Ever Have A Zit Appear?
yes even when i just pluck my eyebrows they do.
no
nope
Ive had that happen once, but it went away in a day or two.
yes i do. we must be have a reaction to that. Good question. i'll research that
the pimples appear b/c you have just aggitated the skin. an easy way to get rid of them is to wax regularly not once in a while. and neutragena rapid clear face lotion it works wonders for all over your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment