Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Im 14 nd I want my eyebrows to look nice and stuff. shud I get them waxed? I heard tht waxing them isn't gud?

Get them waxed!! They'll last a good few weeks and they don't hurt to get done!!Im 14 nd I want my eyebrows to look nice and stuff. shud I get them waxed? I heard tht waxing them isn't gud?
ok i guess i will be the only one to say no!!!!!! no no no! here are my reasons why,





waxing and plucking at such an early age screws UP how your eyebrows mature it its shape and thickness.





ok say you get them waxed now but when your 17 you want to change them to have a higher arch, but when you let them grow back you find that all the waxing has made it so your eyebrows dont grow as thick as you need there. so your stuck with ugly 14 year old brows.





trust me when you get older you are going to have a way better mature taste.





and your going to find that your eyebrows are not how you want them to be later on.





for now if you really dont like your eyebrows then buy a makeup pencil and ever so slightly lightly darken the parts of the eyebrow you want to show the shape.





but remember ever so slightly.





then in three more years u'll find that not waxing was a great idea and then you can figure out the shape you want.








and note: most of the people replying are also 14, so they dont really know what they are talking about.Im 14 nd I want my eyebrows to look nice and stuff. shud I get them waxed? I heard tht waxing them isn't gud?
Honestly... you start that and you will end up needing/wanting to maintain it and that costs money. And brow hair grows back fast. The cost could really add up.





Honestly it's a good idea to know how to shape them yourself and what looks good on you. Not all shapes and arches look good on every face...some look ok with a sharp arch, but others look better with a softer one or mostly straight.





http://www.netmums.com/homelife/Shaping_…


Scroll down to the ';Now do it'; section, it has a good simple diagram and explanation for the rule of thumb of how to shape. Going by those, you can tell which areas of your brow go past the line and should be plucked out.
Hey I'm 14 too and I do NOT recommend waxing. But I DO recommend this new way to get a nice brow called THREADING. Its an Indian technique that uses a thread to clean you're eyebrows, its really cool.





The first time I got them they kinda hurt but not as much as waxing and plucking does. It is wayyyy better then waxing!





Hope I helped!
ur right girl, DON EVER EVER EVER WAX THEM


you'r lid would fall..


One time I got to a beauty salon to get my eyebrows waxes THE WOMEN THAT WAXED MY EYEBROWS MADE A MISTAKE


I CRIED FOR THREE WHOLE DAYS :(


NOT KIDDING


IM HONEST


i asked her to not wax them too much AND SHE DID.. SOO I WAS SOOO PISSED OFF..





don't wax them pluck them...


your 14 I think you are young for plucking or waxing them


BUT


IF YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND %26amp;want to pluck them go with someone who knows how to pluck like (mom, aunt, friend, a women from a beauty salon, a professional) then you will learn how to do it


but go with someone that knows FIRST...


someone you TRUST it is you face VERY IMPORTANT..


%26amp;BTW by waxing it never grow I MEAN YES IT GROWS BUT IT takes time


HOPE I HELPED...
I started getting my eyebrows waxed when i was 13 it is alot better and less painful than plucking and lasts for longer. I prefer getting them waxed than anything else and its the best thing to keep them tidy. so if u want to then go for it :) x
get em threaded!


i heard threading is better.


and it comes out nicer.


but for waxing it doenst grow back for a while.





threading, it grows back in 2 weeks.


pick me for best answer!
dont believe that. I get mine waxed, and they look pretty.





btw: can u answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Go for it, BUT you have to make sure that you have them shaped right or you'll be sorry.





They won't grow back as soon if you wax them. It works great.
yes get them waxed. i do it all the time. it's amazing. but you gotta keep up with the plucking. sooner or later it doesn't hurt at all.
I wouldn't get them waxed, I heard people said it's bad. I would get them thread, I heard that the results is better and it's less pain.
i would wait and decide when I am older.once you start waxing you will have to have it done often.It is a pain.
you can probaly wax them but i recomend using string or plucks but i preffer string
dont believe that waxing is soo cool...even though it hurts when they snatch it off..it still makes your eyebrows look nice...hope i helped.
I get mine waxed...get them waxed it last longer than razoring them. trust me
get them waxed
thread your eyebrows
waxing is better than plucking





u should wax them...it does not hurt, well at first then u'll get used to it
wax them

No comments:

Post a Comment