Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I ask my mom to WAX my EYEBROWS?????

I always feel embarressed when I ask her stuff like that. How can I ask her??How do I ask my mom to WAX my EYEBROWS?????
just go up and ask her for help. it's fine. don't worry. :))How do I ask my mom to WAX my EYEBROWS?????
Casual bring it up. Be like 'Ugh! My eyebrows are sooooooo ugly!'; Or you could be like ';She has SUCH great eyebrows! I'm so jealous!'; That what I did, and it worked! Haha! She can wax them or you can have a professional wax them for like $15. Make sure that you explain to your mom how you want them done. Maybe print off a picture or something, so they don't turn out bad. Your mom should understand. I'm sure she's had her done, and I'm sure she was embarrassed too. She once went through this, so don't be embarrassed. Good luck!!
i felt silly asking too.. so i left it then i said.. mum your eyebrows are really thin.. why? Mine are really thick..


And she goes cause it suits my face better.. i could do yours to suit your face if you like, because you dont want them too thin.. i could help you. thats if your ready to do them.. i havent really wanted to ask you if you wanted me to do them just incase you didnt want them done..





i felt so silly for worrying after..
Just mention to her that you'd really like your eyebrows done, and if she wouldn't mind, could she take you? Say, I will pay for it and everything! This might make her think you're being 'kind', lol :)





Threaded is the best way though, even if it hurts a tiny bit more, they last longer and you get a MUCH BETTER finish!





Good Luck! xx
Me 2!!!Buy a bair of inexpensive tweezers maybe.Waxing is more expensive and in most cases more painful.And waxing may lead to an overwax,and the you'll regret it and have WAY less eyebrow.Hope I helped!
y wud u b embarrassed cozza ur eyebrows?


dont b.


u will have to deal with it sooner or later.


jus go up to her and ask her to buy a kit for u.


or u can jus pluck..its not too bad.


either way goodluck:))
just be like mom i hate my eyebrows. I look the the grinch that stole christmas and i want them waxed.... pause for like 5 seconds.... please
Mom, can you please do my eyebrows?


:)
Hi, Mom. Would you help me wax my eyebrows?
dont botherr asking her just get on with it :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment